Halloween celebrations in the United Kingdom include parties where guests are often expected to arrive in a costume to reflect the day’s theme. Other people gather together to watch horror films, either at home or at a cinema.
Some children go trick-or-treating. This means that they dress up and go to other peoples’ houses, knocking on the door for treat of sweets or a snack. Those who do not give out a treat may be tricked with a joke instead. Some people love to give Halloween gifts; The Travelling Souk have some fun unusual ideas for Halloween, have a look at this unique (and very cool!) journal with a 3D cover that inspires kids to use their creativity and imagination. Great for creating epic stories, crazy drawings, beautiful poems and secret diaries!
The Vampire Journal even has a crafty pen holder – the vampire’s creepy fingers!
The pages are just waiting to be filled! Visit - www.thetravellingsouk.com for other personalised gift ideas
Halloween is widely celebrated in the UK with lots of fun; the children go trick or treating around the neighbourhood seeing who can collect the most sweets. It’s become a famous tradition and one that the entire family can partake.
We found an unusual selection of favourite retro sweets in a ‘Happy Halloween’ gift tube which would make a great Halloween gifts.
A variety of retro sweets are included: love hearts; fruit salads; candy shrimps, flying saucers, refresher bars, white mice and a Swizzel lolly.
Your personalised message up to 15 words long can be added to the picture to make this an extra special greeting. The tube is plastic with a choice of personalised or non personalised printed picture inserted into the tube.
Cocoapod is a vendor on The Travelling Souk which prides its self on selecting handmade gifts
Are you looking for a company who are committed, work smart, have a passion and love for the work they do and deliver quality every time?
dblo associates architects Knightsbridge is an amazing team of architects formed in 1998 in London with wide experience and knowledge across a variety of project and contract types. They have the ability to combine sound commercial and residential principles with the client’s specifications modifying to please both the client and legislation. They believe that projects should deliver quality, cost-effectively and on programme.
dblo Associates architects London Bridge aim is to investigate projects fully and to maximise understanding by all parties, in order to arrive at the best solutions. They want to work with proactive, enthusiastic people, who want to enjoy the process, producing a rewarding outcome for all parties.
dblo associates work on residential projects across London and the surrounding areas such as architects Kensington, providing detailed and innovative solutions.
Lodge Brothers have been serving the community for over 100 years and continue to grow every year; they are always looking to improve their service and offer products and service to meet the needs of their growing market. They recently opened another branch of Funeral Directors Cobham.
The Cobham staff have many years’ experience in the industry and offer a wide range of services not only arrange a funeral Cobham, also memorials, pre-paid funeral plans and floral tributes Cobham.
They are passionate about getting involved in the community; hosting many fundraisers and charitable events throughout the year in many counties throughout the UK.
They are the family you can turn to in your time of grief as they are compassionate and understand how difficult a time it is when the family experience a loss.
Shopping can be a schlepp at times especially if you work all week and have little time to shop for presents, you might not want to spend all weekend shopping for unusual gifts which is where you would find The Travelling Souk a wonderful relief and fun shopping experience.
The products you will find on The Travelling Souk are usually not found on the high street making them unique gifts, excellent quality and usually one of a kind.
Carefully selected vendors ensure The Travelling Souk offer quality and excellent product service.
The Travelling Souk is one of the few gift websites that have featured in many of the UK’s most popular magazine and news articles.
A shopping experience that is one of a kind from the luxury of your home or office.
Our Top Tips For Your Wedding Reception Checklist
Marquee Hire have had years of experience in helping couples to organise their weddings, so we’ve put together a handy wedding checklist to help brides and grooms to make sure their wedding day runs smoothly. If you’ve planned for your wedding reception to take place in a marquee, then check out our wedding reception checklist (by no means extensive!):
- Choose the right style of marquee. This will vary according to the number of guests you are inviting and how you wish them to be seated – you’ll also want to make sure that your guests are sheltered from the Great British weather whilst they are enjoying their meal, so go for a walled marquee such as a Clearspan. Providing flexibility in terms of interior fit out and styling.
- Be sure that the marquee has a suitable power supply. It might not sound very glamorous to think about generators and electrics, but without suitable power, you won’t have lighting, heating, music or perhaps catering. Your marquee company should be able to sort the power supply for you but double check with them to make sure they know what they are doing. Can you imagine a Wedding where the lights go out? We can’t, so ensure that this area is thoroughly checked. We use our own ECA registered electricians to carry out installations on our behalf.
- You’ll also need to consider which flooring option you will go for – after all, many of your guests won’t be too happy if you’ve decided to just stick with the grass as your flooring option! Consider matting to the entrance and matting or perhaps a carpeted area underneath the dining tables and, a parquet or black and white dance floor. Alternatively a hard floor throughout should the ground conditions not be suitable for matting. See what options your marquee provider is able to offer you.
- Have you thought about lighting? Fluorescent strip lights won’t give a particularly romantic atmosphere, but chandeliers, uplighters and dappled lights will. You will need to think about the lighting options for the time when your guests will be eating as well as the lighting during the evening’s entertainment.
- Heating – you might be having a summer wedding, but with Britain’s unpredictable weather, your guests may start feeling chilly by late evening. Consider using a thermostatically controlled heating system which can be utilised if the temperature drops during the evening. Of course, if you’re having a winter wedding, then you’ll want the marquee to be nice and warm for when the guests arrive following the ceremony.
- Decorations. The way that the marquee is decorated inside can really help to reinforce the theme that you are aiming for with your wedding. Try to keep consistency with your wedding stationery, the dress and flowers, so consider these carefully when deciding on how to decorate the marquee. Most marquee hire companies will work with you to suggest some ideas and will help to put your plans into action.
Click here for more information on winter marquee hire.
What separates Dukes of Daisy from the hundreds of other “escort agencies” is that their companions are carefully selected based on key qualities that ensure you have an unforgettable and thoroughly enjoyable evening. They have a large variety of Companions that have many different attributes allowing you to choose the type of person you would like to be seen with, you can choose not only their attributes but their physical looks so you can relax and enjoy dinner dates, theatre, weddings, work, social events, long walks or simply a night at home with some non-threatening company.
There are numerous benefits of using one of our male escorts, when compared to going on dates with anonymous guys and girls. The most obvious and important is CONTROL:
- You’re in control of who you meet
- You’re in control of where & when the date happens
- You’re in control of what happens on the date
- You’re in control of the role your Duke will play on the night
- Total Control means you get exactly what you want
Once you rent a friend UK from Dukes of Daisy you will feel confident to use them time and time again.
Are you having a summer wedding and looking for the perfect venue? Summer is the perfect time to have a special marquee wedding which you can decorate with any theme. You can even hire Catering Marquees.
Marquee Hire has the UK largest selection of party marquees for hire offering a personal service with a great range of excellent quality marquees, scrumptious catering with a friendly and helpful team of service staff together with all the necessary equipment including a variety of dance floors, a huge selection of furniture, specialist sound and lighting and luxury toilets. Marquee Hire has an extensive quality product range covering all aspects of the marquee hire business. You can be assured that you will get exceptional quality and service.
Marquee Hire supply marquees throughout the UK and Marquee hire West Sussex
You might be wondering if your company is using too much energy. You might also be wondering how a company like RUMM Energy Management Companies can assist you. This is how with RUMM’S expertise and resources to deliver savings identified.
RUMM Energy Management Software will provide a full Energy Management Services which includes:
- Energy Procurement
- The installation of a metering infrastructure by our engineers
- Utilising RUMM web based technology to capture consumption profiles for analysis
- Allocating a dedicated Energy Management UK to manage the energy management savings programme with you
- Project managing energy savings initiatives on your behalf
- Formally reporting savings against the plan to ensure the business plan is met
You cannot afford to delay the decision to address your company’s energy consumption; be responsible and do the right thing!
TOP GEAR FESTIVAL was greatly anticipated in Durban, South Africa in June. Thought to be the last Top Gear South Africa Show in Durban an estimated hundreds of thousands of people had been looking forward to the show.
We managed to get some of the last few tickets available and decided to head down to see what the excitement was all about. From the time we arrived there the event was fantastic. The entire show was very well supported and organised making it a flagship event for Durban which not often gets international shows or stars. Security was tight which added to the sense of the show being a large event.
Needless to say my son enjoyed every moment of hearing screeching tyres and burning rubber with the street circuit show. The adrenaline and thrill to be there was electric.
The actual show with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and The Stig was brilliant and had us laughing the entire way through.
A truly splendid experience and one which we will support next year should they return.